Rilex Technologies offers a Non-profit Web Hosting plan for FREE to non-profit, charitable organizations registered in the United States.
This applies to a single hosting plan per Non-profit Web Hosting account, for US-based 501(c)(3) organizations only.
Domain registrations (other than any included with the plan) are not eligible for any discounts.
Your Non-profit Web Hosting account includes:
- 1024 MB of disk space
- 10GB of bandwidth
- 1 website (must have your domain)
- 5 sub domains
- 15 Email accounts.
- 5 FTP accounts
- 3 databases
- 0 Parked domains
- You will first need to fill out and submit the form here to sign up for service with us.
- Make sure you’ve filled in and submitted a Credit Card Billing Address, as we use that information to verify your identity. If you have any problems adding a billing address, please visit your Rilex Technologies panel and submit your info there.
- Please submit proof of your tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) to us by sending a support ticket. Be sure to include the email address you used during sign up.
- Once we have received your ticket, please allow 24-48 hours (usually less) for our Management team process your request. Note: if you are unable to submit the information to us please contact support and we’ll be happy to find an alternate means of getting the documentation.
- You must write one or more paragraphs on how Rilex Technologies is helping your non-profit origination grow by using our services. This must be shown somewhere on your website.
- A link back to our website is required on the footer of all pages of your website.
- If for some reason the status of your organization changes please submit a ticket to support ASAP.
- You must follow the same Web Hosting Terms of Services as regular paying clients.
- You must follow the same Terms of Services as regular paying clients.
- You must agree to The Master Service Agreement
- Please submit proof of your tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) to us by sending a support ticket. Be sure to include your Rilex Technologies account number in the ticket.
- Once we have received your ticket, please allow 24-48 hours (usually less) for our Management team process your request.
Proving Non-Profit Status
Whether you are a new customer or a current customer, in order to prove your non-profit status we need to receive one crucial piece of documentation. This is an official United States IRS letter indicating tax exempt non-profit status under the appropriate sections of the tax code. This is often called a 501(c)(3) determination letter.
A 501(c)(3) determination letter is the only documentation that we will accept. If you are a non-profit organization and do not have a determination letter, regardless of the reason, you will be denied free hosting.
Please note that for individual organizations, this will unfortunately requires a determination fee from the IRS. It is however possible that your organization is covered by some kind of group exemption. If that is the case, we will need a copy of your parent organization’s 501(c)(3) determination letter and proof from them that you are a subordinate in good standing.
Once the above information has been received we’ll configure your account appropriately and you’ll be happily hosting your non-profit selves, forever!
By using our services, it is understood that you agree to the terms above. If you fail to abide by any of the terms above, your account could be suspended, or terminated by management.